LED (Light Emitting Diode ) therapy is an approach to maximising facial rejuvenation by means that are non-invasive. Unlike Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or laser that rely on thermal injury to prompt the skin to repair itself, Light Emitting Diodes (LED) do not produce any heat. Instead, they stimulate the skin’s naturally occurring regeneration and repair processes.
LED photo-rejuvenation treatments will improve redness & sensitivity, rosacea, blemish & acne prone skin and reduce the visible signs of aging. Photobiostimulation is an excellent way to increase collagen production for fine lines & wrinkles and losses of elasticity, keeping the skin looking younger, firmer and healthier, for longer.
- The results will occur gradually throughout the course of a treatment series.
- A treatment series of 8 sessions, 2 per week for 4 weeks, is usually required.
LED Light Therapy (Healite II) 415nm & 590nm/830nm
HEALITE II is a medical grade TGA approved LED (Light emitting diode) machine. Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) with HEALITE II is the therapeutic use of incident light to photo modulate cellular function, improving healing times, relieving pain, subsiding active acne, promoting skin rejuvenation and stimulating collagen production. HEALITE II harnesses the properties of 830nm/590nm and 415nm light via Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology, properly delivered and concentrated, treating effectively without possibility of physical trauma or thermal damage. LLLT with HEALITE II can be used as a standalone therapy or as an adjunctive therapy with IPL Laser treatments, Skin needling, Skin resurfacing peels, Microdermabrasion, Facials, Botox and Fillers.
- Increases blood flow to tissue
- Improves existing skin cells function
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces fine wrinkles
- Improves photo aged skin
- Enhances skin tone, luminosity and texture
- Improves inflammatory skin conditions, such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Alleviates pain from sports injury and post-surgery pain
- Accelerate healing of wound, bruises, infection and bone fractures
- Encourages Hair restoration
- Improves and manages severe cystic acne including acne vulgaris
- Accelerate and enhances post- IPL laser, Needling, Peel, Injectable and post-surgery wound healing
- Reduces pain, bruising, edema and erythema post Skin Needling, IPL Laser treatments, Peels, Microdermabrasion and Injectables
- Improves the clinical result for any advanced facial procedure