At Esteem we put a lot of energy & effort into our education and training. Salon Owner Allison Has been in the Hair Industry for over 20 Years and has built her business on this Platform from the Bottom up.
This week Allison
Attended a One Day Course at L’Oreal Professionnél HQ in Sydney. The Course was run by Caterina Di Biase Creative Director Of Heading Out Hair & Beauty in Melbourne and L’Oreal Professionnel Ambassador.
The Education day was based around IT looks and Recreating The Seasons HOTTEST TRENDS for Clients!!
“Even after over 20 years in the industry you cannot get complacent. You need to keep yourself educated and motivated – Thankyou to Loreal Professionnel for offering such a high level of continued education. – Our Clients Deserve the latest techniques and trends advice and ill make sure i pass new knowledge on to all my team” Says allison
The day was very exciting topics covered were
LOB or Long Bob
- Perfect For any Age: for young clients it is very on trend, for mature clients it assures volume (for a high lifting effect) while softening the neck and chin area..
- Its Versatile: Can be worn wavy or straight
Great for Women who want to try short hair for the first time while keeping enough length to be pulled back in a ponytail.
Bangs & Waves
- A Super Hot Celebrity and catwalk-inspired hairstyle for Autumn Winter
- There is a Bang for every face shape
- The Perfect Way for long haired girls to try a new look without loosing all there length.
Very Versatile can be worn wavy or straight or in an up-do.
- Updated Version of the Hot Pixie Trend
- Versatility of styling: can be worn slicked back, off to one side wavy or straight.
- Extra Length around the face makes it softer/more feminine
- Easy Maintenance
Here Are A few more Pics From the day!