Salon RECEPTIONIST/ SALON COORDINATOR
Unique opportunity available for a talented individual to join us. Our award winning Hair Salon & Day Spa is looking for a new Salon Receptionist/ Co-ordinator. To join our team.
In this challenging role you will ……
- Manage the day to day Co-ordination of the salon.
- Deliver exceptional customer service with a can do attitude.
- Inspire and motivate the Salon Teams.
- Manage reception and administration duties. (Computer Skills Required)
- Work within a busy and exciting retail environment.
- Aid in developing Social Media Campaigns
- Be part of a fun, creative, and dynamic environment where you too will be inspired
- Ability to maximise client service and build business profitability.
- A proven record of achieving and exceeding productivity targets, individual and salon based, as well as contribute to building a strong salon clientele.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Kitomba POS computer skills.
We offer you:
- A Career, not just a job
- Generous staff discounts
- On the job training for your role.
- Further development in Management Skills
- Regular communication, workshops, coaching, support and feedback with the Management Team
Here is your opportunity to work for one of Australia’s most awarded and innovative salons.
If you are Self driven, fashionable, motivated and have exceptional presentation and admin skills, apply now!